Sunday, April 5, 2009

Donuts!!

One of the blogs I read religiously - among several - is
Chickens in the Road
http://suzannemcminn.com/blog


If you've not read it - you are missing out!
Suzanne has the life I crave - worked her butt off to get it too. I want what she has!
Well, I'd have more dogs. And a dog training business. And probably no sheep. Sheep are silly creatures, full of wool and nonsense.

But other than that!!!

Today she wrote about making donuts. I'm not working outside the house today. And - I have a sick kid so no church. I'm staying home and loving every second of it.

And I'm making donuts.


I realized I'd been relying on my bread machine way too much. I can't remember the last time I kneaded dough. Luckily like riding a bike, it came right back. A soothing routine that makes all things right with the world.

Check out her blog if you haven't. Its worth the trip.
And I'd offer you a donut - but even the sick kid isn't so sick he won't eat donuts till they are all gone.

No comments: